Beauty Round-Up

Cruelty-Free

FOTD

BLOGGER BOOT CAMP | Day 7: MOTD

BLOGGER BOOT CAMP | Day 7 Monday MOTD March Blogger boot Camp
 It's been so long since I last put on a full face of makeup that I went a little overboard. I'm sure you won't mind, considering you're reading a makeup blog and all...I'm cheating a bit since this is actually Sunday's MOTD but I'll probably be wearing a similar look on Monday anyway. Anyhoo, let's just jump right into the details!

FACE
After moisturizing my face and giving it ample time to set in, I primed my face with the Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Protect Broad Spectrum SPF 30 PA+++. My foundation of choice was the Tarte Amazonian Colored Clay Liquid Foundation in Light. A thin layer all over covered most of my imperfections. To cover up my darker spots, I used a tiny bit of Tarte's Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Light Medium. For the cheeks, I used a combination of Hourglass' Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Exposure, a soft plum, and Incandescent Electra, a cool peach, for a light flush that melds in with my skin. I did add a bit of translucent setting powder over the top because my skin was looking a bit too shiny. 

EYES
I first primed my eyes with the Too Faced Shadow Insurance. Using eyeshadows from the LORAC Nude "Skinny" Eyeshadow Palette, I put a wash of a matte cream color all over my lids. Next, I put a warm orangey-brown into my crease, blending as I go. On the lids went a shimmery coppery gold. For the outer corner, I used a matte warm brown. Inner corner was a mixture of the matte cream and the copper gold. I lined my eyes with a satin brown eyeliner from Memebox called Moonstone. Mascara today was several generous coats of Avon Big & Daring Mascara. Eyebrows was Etude House Drawing Brow Pencil in 01. I haven't been sleeping well so I used Tarte's Maracuja Creaseless Concealer to cover my dark circles. 

LIPS
On the lips today was Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Rose Velvet.
BLOGGER BOOT CAMP | Day 7 Monday MOTD swatches, lorac skinny nude eyeshadow palette, revlon super lustrous lipstick in rose velvet, hourglass ambient lighting blush in mood exposure incandescent electra, memebox eyeliner in moonstone
 And here's a photo collage of the finished look! I feel so made up in comparison to my usual mug these past few months. But, it was a welcome change and I'm slowly getting back to some semblance of a normal routine. Picking yourself up after an enormous amount of change isn't easy but you know as they say, "time heals all wounds."
BLOGGER BOOT CAMP | Day 7 Monday MOTD

I hope you're off to a good start this Monday! Beat those Monday blues with a warm-toned orange look :D

XOXO,

Cindy ♥

No comments