Beauty Round-Up

Cruelty-Free

FOTD

BLOGGER BOOT CAMP | Day 6: Currently Loving - TV Edition

march blogger boot camp tv edition
Growing up, I really liked watching TV. You could always find me parked in front of the TV watching my favorite Disney movies if I wasn't outside running around. These days, I don't have much time to watch an episode as it airs (Netflix is my best friend). However, I'm very dedicated to these next three series that I'd make time for them, even if I have to ignore my family and email for that hour, haha.

1. Once Upon a Time
I first heard of Once Upon a Time from my roommate and since that first episode, I've been hooked. The basic storyline follows a made-up character named Emma as she struggles to believe in magic while solving problems in Storybrooke. If you love fairy tales or fantasy in general, you'll love the new take and characterization that OUAT does to familiar fairy tales. It's taken me over 2 years to finally catch up but I am so ready for the Season 5B premiere...which is in less than 2 hours!

2, Jane the Virgin
After moving to my new place, I didn't have internet for 2 weeks. I caught an episode of Jane the Virgin by chance and was immediately intrigued. She's quirky and normal yet spunky at the same time. The show reminds me of another one of my favorite shows, Ugly Betty. My mom loves watching telenovelas and those usually make me cringe with the theatrics. I love how Jane the Virgin takes on a satirical nature without deviating from its telenovela roots. Gina Rodriguez headlines the show and is such a fun personality that keeps me watching. Lucky for me, there's only 35 episodes so far and while I'm making my way through Season One, the latest episode will be airing this upcoming Monday.

3. Descendants of the Sun
Finally, we have Descendants of the Sun. I didn't think much of the premise but Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Ko are some of my favorite South Korean actors and actresses. This is cheating a bit but I've only watched the trailer so far but I'm sure I'd love it because of the leads. If you've already watched it, what do you think? There's only been 4 episodes aired so I'll probably catch up in a night, haha. Who else stays up to watch their favorite dramas?!

Who else is excited for Once Upon a Time??! After compiling my woefully short list, I've done a little research to see what else would be interesting. Grimm, Mad Men, Downton Abbey, Merlin and Jessica Jones are on my to-watch-next list. What's on yours? 

XOXO,

Cindy ♥


No comments