Beauty Round-Up

Cruelty-Free

FOTD

BLOGGER BOOT CAMP | Day 1: Goals!

BLOGGER BOOT CAMP | March 2016 Day 1: Goals for the month, makeup with a heart,
I can't believe it's already the third month of the year! Time goes by so quickly and if I don't keep better track of my time, it will continue to drift away from me. Since it's still early in the month, I'll make three goals. As a new year starts, I make tons of resolutions that fall by the wayside. Three manageable goals for the month should be easier to adhere to than lofty, year-long goals.

Goal 1: Start and Finish Blogging Boot Camp
There are so many projects I start and never finish; I have a pile of half-knitted items sitting in my ignored crafts box to prove it. I'm great at coming up with ideas but I hardly ever see them through so I'll be putting my best effort into this series. Blogging every day seems like a huge challenge to me when I struggle to get 2-3 posts done a week. However, I made sure to space out longer posts between shorter posts so I don't burn out. Wish me luck! If you're also taking part, please link me to your post or use the hashtag #MarchBloggerBootCamp so I can find you. :D

Goal 2: Get Back Into Shape
I've never been the most athletic person in gym class and now, I hardly ever exercise. That's not a good habit to develop so I'm going to change that. I was really good about going to the gym for the first half of 2015 but the second half was severely lacking. As I mentioned, I'll get passionate about something but lose interest halfway through. I'll have to develop a regimen I can stick to and not burn out. I'll be writing about my fitness journey this month. For all of us who are trying to lead more active and healthy lifestyles, let's lean on each other. ♥

Goal 3: Find a new Job
There's anything wrong with my current job but to further my professional goals, I definitely need to gain more experience in my intended field. I've already secured a volunteer position within a non-profit organization which definitely aligns with my interests and I'm excited to finally enact some change. If you have any interview tips or professional etiquette that you'd like to share, please let me know--I need all the help I can get!

So these are my monthly goals. Three has always been my favorite number and it's auspicious for me to get started (finally) on the third day of the third month. A mistake I've made before was not checking in with myself. So, I'll be doing so weekly to make sure I'm on course. Let's do this!

What goal(s) do you have for March/2016? 
Are you keeping them?

XOXO,
MWAH ♥


No comments