Beauty Round-Up

Cruelty-Free

FOTD

HEART TO HEART | Introducing March Blogger Boot Camp!

march blogger boot camp introduction, makeup with a heart

♪Hellooo, it's mee. ♪  I'll just uh...leave the singing to Adele, haha. Anyway, it's been several hot minutes since I last checked in on here (over 4 months!). Life has been so chaotic but that's another story. To get back into the swing of things, I decided to march into a self-imposed blogger boot camp. So I'm already two days behind but I'm still doing it anyway. I haven't been the most consistent blogger but with this March Blogger Boot Camp, I hope to whip this blog and myself back into shape. So here are the prompts for every day this month inspired by Gracie Gordon from girlmeetslife.com:

16. Workout Wednesday - My Workout Routine
17. St. Patrick's Day makeup
18. Currently Loving - Reading Edition
19. Spring Forward Makeup
20. Top Tips for a New Blogger
21.Good Bye 2015...and Good Riddance
22. Collective Haul
23.Workout Wednesday - Favorite Pre and Post Workout Snacks
24. Throwback Thursday
25. A Day in the Life
26. Link Love - favorite articles, blogs, etc.
27. Easter Makeup
28. March Empties
29.Currently Loving - Beauty Edition
30. Wordless Wednesday (photos only!)
31. Thankful Thursday

We're already into the 3rd day of March (eek!) but I'll be catching up soon. If you want to participate, I'd love to see your responses in the comments below OR a link to your post OR use the hashtag #MarchBloggerBootCamp so I can find you! The prompts are specific to each day but you can tweak it here and there to fulfill whatever you wish. Even though my blog is mostly about makeup and skincare, I want to step out of my comfort zone and try a few new ideas. Hopefully, you'll enjoy them as much as I will writing about them. As I complete each prompt, I'll leave a link next to the number so you can quickly find my responses. If I feel up to it, I'll also write extra posts but let's not get ahead of myself, haha. :D

How have you all been doing? I've missed you!

Take care,

MWAH ♥

No comments