Beauty Round-Up

Cruelty-Free

FOTD

JUMP INTO FALL | Berry Lips

TIPS | 7 Berry Lips for Fall, rimmel 107 lipstick, rimmel show off lip velvet in meteoric matte, wet n wild sugar plum fairy, clinique chubby stick in strawberry, maybelline divine wine, bite beauty winterberry, bobbi brown art stick in bright raspberry review and swatches
I'm starting a Fall Series: Jump Into Fall. I'll be posting about my favorite fall beauty bits. It's been a little over a week into autumn over here and it's starting to cool down. I thought it pertinent to post about my favorite shade of lipstick for fall: BERRY! I have tons of shades in this color but I decided to share seven of my favorites, three high-end and four drugstore options. Let's get onto it!


(L) is a light color option, (M) is a medium color option, and (D) is a dark color option. 
  • (L) CLINIQUE CHUBBY STICK MOISTURIZING LIP COLOUR BALM in STRAWBERRY- For those who aren't used to berry tones, this one is sheer with just enough color to even tint my pigmented lips. It's in  a balm stick form so it provides light moisture in a convenient form. 
  • (M) BITE BEAUTY HIGH PIGMENT PENCIL in  WINTERBERRY - Another pencil-type lip product, this one is more like a lipstick than the previous option. Pigmentation is opaque in two layers. The finish is a comfortable matte and I never get dried lips from using this pencil. Unfortunately, it is limited edition but a similar color is Quince. If anyone knows of any dupes, let us know down below!
  • (M) BOBBI BROWN ART STICK in BRIGHT RASPBERRY (review) - Can you tell that I love me some lippie pencils? This color is my favorite from the 3 colors I purchased and my most favorite matte formula. It's the most matte out of all the colors featured but it's also very comfortable considering the formulation. It's pigmented in one layer so a little goes a long way. The staying power is phenomenal, even after a meal and a few drinks. A review on this color and 2 others are available on the blog!
  • (M) RIMMEL SHOW OFF LIP VELVET in METEORIC MATTE (review) - This formula is the most pigmented and on the glossier side. I tend to wear it sheerly and patted into my lips with my finger. The longevity isn't so great but the color is gorgeous! I have a review so check it out for better photos!
  • (D) WET N WILD MEGALAST LIP COLOR in SUGAR PLUM FAIRY - The most affordable option out of the bunch, I love the purple lean in this berry color. This formula is a hit or miss but I'm glad this color worked out for me. It's a bit draggy but with a bit of patience, it will work fabulously. 
  • (D) RIMMEL LASTING FINISH MATTE BY KATE MOSS in 107 (review) - Another comfortable matte formula, 107 is on the red-violet side of things. The scent is a fruity tamarind that makes this a joy to use. It's pigmented so you can wear it dabbed on or full-power for a nice punch. 
  • (D) MAYBELLINE CREAMY MATTE LIPSTICK in DIVINE WINE - This leans more burgundy than berry but on my lips, it leans berry. It's goes on smooth and creamy, just like it's name. While not a true matte, it's infinitely more comfortable and lasts well after meals. I tend to wear this sheerly than full-on but it's lovely either way. The scent reminds me of crayons but it doesn't stick around.

TIPS | 7 Berry Lips for Fall, rimmel 107 lipstick, rimmel show off lip velvet in meteoric matte, wet n wild sugar plum fairy, clinique chubby stick in strawberry, maybelline divine wine, bite beauty winterberry, bobbi brown art stick in bright raspberry review and swatches
It was hard picking my favorites but here they are. I'll probably do nudes or reds next but combined since I don't have very many of those, haha. Stay tuned for more fall-themed posts soon!

Let me know your favorite berry tones down below. :D

XOXO,
MWAH ♥


No comments