Beauty Round-Up

Cruelty-Free

FOTD

JUMP INTO FALL | 5 Summer to Fall Nail Polishes

JUMP INTO FALL | 5 Summer to Fall Nail Polishes 2015, sally hansen, china glaze, opi, wet n wild, marc jacobs, burberry, formula x, butter london
It's starting to feel like fall here in California! The past few days have been cloudy and a bit warm but a lot cooler than before. I don't like making drastic changes to my appearance to herald the changing seasons  but nail polish is a simple and not permanent way to signal the change. Here are 5 summer to fall--or fall to summer if you're in the Southern Hemisphere--options for you!
JUMP INTO FALL | 5 Summer to Fall Nail Polishes, sally hansen hard as nails xtreme nail polish pink punk, butter london nail polish in mum's the word, pink nail polish
Pink is one of my favorite summer colors--for my toes! It brightens and complements my tan perfectly and goes with almost every outfit. This hot pink number from Sally Hansen has bits of shimmer in it that catches the light beautifully. I can definitely get away with just one coat--less time doing my nails and more time soaking up the rays is a plus in my book! For fall, I prefer a muted, dusty mauve like Mum's the Word from Butter London.  Summer Option // Fall Option
JUMP INTO FALL | 5 Summer to Fall Nail Polishes 2015, sally hansen, china glaze, opi, wet n wild, marc jacobs, burberry, formula x, butter london
Red is a classic color that looks good year round. I prefer a brighter, cherry red, like Red Hot Trio from OPI for summer. It's part of the Brazil Nail Lacquer Collection which calls images of sandy beaches and lush rainforests, perfect for a summer vacation! A deeper burgundy fits right in for fall, like Formula X's Ignite. This smoking red shade is part of The Cut for Fall 2015 collection so get it while you can! Summer Option // Fall Option
JUMP INTO FALL | 5 Summer to Fall Nail Polishes 2015, sally hansen, china glaze, opi, wet n wild, marc jacobs, burberry, formula x, butter london
 Orange is my summer go-to when I don't know what to wear. I'm a fan of Wet N Wild's Sunny Side Up. Eggs are one of my favorite foods and the sunny color brings tons of light and cheer into my looks. The affordable price point is good for the wallet--so I can buy more popsicles! Transitioning to fall, I prefer taupes for an understated elegance. From the same The Cut for Fall 2015 Collection for Sephora, Elite is a true taupe with a slight mauve undertone to warm the complexion. Summer Option // Fall Option
JUMP INTO FALL | 5 Summer to Fall Nail Polishes 2015, sally hansen, china glaze, opi, wet n wild, marc jacobs, burberry, formula x, butter london
 For all my green lovers, I have the Essie The More the Merrier, a juicy lime green color. Two coats is full color so you don't have to worry about your nails as you build those magnificent sand castles! Burberry's Cadet Green caught my eye and I haven't been able to get it out of my head. I don't have many green polishes so this one might just have to come home with me. Summer Option // Fall Option
JUMP INTO FALL | 5 Summer to Fall Nail Polishes 2015, sally hansen, china glaze, opi, wet n wild, marc jacobs, burberry, formula x, butter london
Finally, I come to the blues! I love shades of blue for summer and it was hard for me to narrow it down to just one. However, I went with the China Glaze My Way or the Highway, a neon turquoise color. It looks equally nice on my fingers or my toes. For fall, I prefer a dark navy blue. I really love one from Illamasqua but as that one is unavailable, I went with New Wave from Marc Jacobs, a cobalt blue. I actually have another one called Midnight in Paris, an inky indigo blue. Inspired by the Parisian night sky, the deep dark almost black blue is another one I really love.It doesn't have a glossy finish but a little top coat definitely helps. 

What are your favorite colors to wear for fall? Sound off down below!

XOXO,
MWAH ♥

No comments