Beauty Round-Up

Cruelty-Free

FOTD

UNBOXING | Ariel Memebox

mizon hyaluronic ultra suboon cream, pureplus+ bentonite cleansing soap, dd'ell extra vitalizing serum, grinif collagen aqua peeling gel, dearberry pure & popular white clay pack, pure smile original mask sheet pearl review and swatches ,ariel memebox
The last of the Princess-themed Memeboxes I purchased, Ariel holds a special place in my heart. She's actually my favorite princess It's ironic really because being in water makes me nervous. Even watching videos about the ocean or ones where the camera goes underwater makes my heart beat faster. The Disney movie doesn't bother me and I love the songs; I can probably sing them all off the top of my heart! Anyhoo, the Ariel Memebox is focused on skincare which I hate buying but love trying, haha. All six items are full size-win!


{THE BREAKDOWN}

Mizon Hyaluronic Ultra Suboon Cream -- $19usd for 45ml/1.52oz ($12.50usd per oz)
This facial cream contains 30% pure hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is a popular skincare ingredient due to its ability to attract and retain water, effectively moisturizing, nourishing, reliving, and firming up dry, dulled skin. It also contains ceramides to aid skin's water retention capabilities (Paula's Choice). Applying this as the last step of your routine in massaging motions helps this thick but whipped textured cream sink into the skin quicker. I woke up to skin that felt more hydrated and glowy, slightly on the sticky side but not uncomfortable. This cream is free of parabens, artificial coloring and artificial fragrance. Definitely like the opaque tube packaging because  it prevents the product from sunlight degradation and is more sanitary. 

Grinif Collagen Aqua Peeling Gel -- $20usd for 120ml/4.06oz ($4.93usd per oz)
My preferred method of exfoliation is with chemicals as it is gentle with longer lasting results. This is the firs peeling gel I've used but Cure Natural Aqua Gel is a popular option. I've heard that these products work by combining with your skin's natural oil to ball up any skin debris to gently physically exfoliate. This comes in a spray bottle but the stream is stronger than I thought and more concentrated. I prefer spraying into my palm before rubbing it onto my freshly cleansed, dry face. I didn't think it would do anything but my skin was left sooo soft and smooth. I don't know if it did anything for clogged pores but used in conjunction with the dearberry Pure & Popular White Clay Pack loosened sebaceous filaments in my chin. I think this will be good for gentle exfoliation or those with sensitive skin. 

DD'ell Extra Vitalizing Serum -- $42usd for 30ml/1.01oz ($41.58usd per oz)
I'm not a serum convert just yet so this was a nice surprise. The formula contains algae extracts, galactomyces ferments, various minerals, vitamins and amino acids. That's great for antioxidant and moisturizing properties. It's also free of 12 chemicals: paraben, artificial coloring, benzophenone, formaldehyde, paraffin, BHT and triethanolamide. So far, it's great at moisturizing my skin without feeling heavy or taking too long to sink in. The serum cooperates with my sunscreen so I use it twice a day.

Pure Smile Original Mask Sheet -- $1usd each
This face mask is enriched with a blend of hyaluronic acid, Vitamin E, collagen and seaweed or pearl extracts. Seems like it will do a lot of hydration. Leave on your face for 15-20 minutes and pat remaining essence for best results. I received the pearl one but I haven't used it yet--will do so tonight! 

Pureplus+ Bentonite Cleansing Soap -- $12usd for 3.35oz ($3.58usd per oz)
I'm not a fan of soap bars as they tend to excessively dry out my skin. This one contains Bentonite clay from France (ooh la la) and cocoon silk (O_O) to remove unnecessary dirt, oil, and dead skin cells from the skin. Bentonite clay contains over 66 minerals such as calcium, magnesium, germanium, and selenium. First, cleanse face with lukewarm water. Lather the soap well and use the foam to cleanse your face for 2 to 3 minutes. Rinse off with cold water!

dearberry Pure & Popular White Clay Pack -- $12usd for 100g/3.53oz ($3.40usd per oz)
This Amazonian white clay deeply cleanses sebum and skin impurities then tightening up enlarged pores. It also contains organic aloe vera extracts to soothe and moisturize the skin. Spread this mask all over your cleansed skin. After 10 minutes (or when dry), rinse off with lukewarm water. Use it 1 or 2 times a week for clearer skin! I've only used this mask once but I've fallen in love with this. It's easy to wash off and the smell is clean floral. The texture is creamy and easily spreadable. 

{THE BOTTOM LINE}

Initially, I didn't like this box. I was hoping for some makeup items, like waterproof products but the items in this box really fit in with Ariel theme. I'll definitely get use out of the skincare products so it's money well spent! I bought mine for $32usd and the value of everything is $106usd--triple the initial cost. 

{WHERE TO BUY}




XOXO,
MWAH ♥


No comments