Beauty Round-Up

Cruelty-Free

FOTD

HEART TO HEART | Life Update

Hi everyone. It's been over a week since I posted anything but I wanted to check in with y'all. So many things have happened recently that blogging has been the last thing I want to do.

School has ended and I've been attending my friends' graduations. It's quite fun and exciting watching all of our hard work rewarded. I'm not graduating until the end of the year so the fear of the real world hasn't settled in yet.

I've been busy this past week with moving out and settling back in. Just unpacked my last box and now sorting out the contents of the past two years of my life, haha. Should've done that earlier but my parents came up earlier than I expected so I just shoved everything into boxes. I've set aside clothes to donate and such but my goal is to downsize even further; one person does not need 20 tshirts and 10 pairs of shoes. I've realized that material possessions will weigh me down. I'd rather spend less on material things and save for experiences instead. Living a simple and streamlined life is now my goal.

Aside from end of the school year business, my grandmother's recently been admitted to the hospital. She was on the mend but suddenly her health deteriorated. She's stable now but I've just been spending the days with her to make sure she's alright.  I really recommend y'all to check in with your loved ones every  once in a while. Oftentimes, we become so busy with our lives that we forget about the people who took care of us.

Now that I've gotten this off my chest, I hope y'all will understand the lack of posts. I'll post whatever I have prepared but new posts will be a bit scarce. Anyhoo, I hope y'all enjoy the long weekend! I can't wait to get some bbq in this week.

XOXO,
MWAH 

P.S. I typed this on my phone so formatting may a bit off >. <

No comments