Beauty Round-Up

Cruelty-Free

FOTD

REVIEW | Simple Micellar Water

Simple Cleansing Micellar Water Review
Simple Cleansing Micellar Water 
The Simple Cleansing Micellar Water is the first micellar water I've ever used so I don't have any references. I was intrigued because I'm lazy when it comes to makeup removal. It's a necessary evil that I have to contend with every night but this piqued my interest because of the simple (hehe), no-wash, one step process. 


{THE BREAKDOWN}

When wearing lighter makeup, like bb cream or tinted moisturizer, I needed to use 3 soaked cotton rounds (using both sides so 6 in total) before it came clear. Removing eye makeup is easy if all I'm wearing is concealer and eyeshadow; it doesn't do well with waterproof mascara or eyeliner. However, it doesn't sting my eyes when I get right up in there. I also find it helpful to remove errant eye makeup (like wonky cat eye liner) without disturbing the rest of my makeup. After usage, my face isn't dried out and tight. Rather, it feels slightly hydrated thanks to the glycerin and niacinamide. The ingredients list is fairly short and seems to be okay for sensitive skin types.

Each bottle retails for $6.99usd for 6/7fl oz ($1.04usd per oz) and is available at most mass retailers.

{THE SWATCH}


{THE BOTTOM LINE}

Since I wear a full face of makeup mostly every day, this one isn't for me. Instead, I usually use it to remove arm swatches or to spot clean my powder eyeshadow brushes. If you wear lighter makeup, this might be the one step process you've been looking for.


{WHERE TO BUY}

Simple Micellar Water || drugstore.com | simpletarget | ultawalgreens 


XOXO,

MWAH♥

No comments