Beauty Round-Up

Cruelty-Free

FOTD

BLOGMAS | DAY 2: Birthday Haul with Urban Decay

urban decay razor sharp water-resistant longwear eyeliner in fireball, vice lipstick in naked, ultimate ozone multipurpose primer pencil, eyeshadow in bordello review and swatches

Urban Decay make some of my favorite eyeshadows so when I found out they were giving a free eyeshadow of my choice with any full size purchase, I jumped on the website to see what I could get. At the same time, there were several Cyber Monday week deals happening.

I picked up the revamped VICE Lipstick in Naked ($17 usd for 0.11 oz). It's described as a nude-pink in a cream finish. I'm pretty sure I already have tons of shades like this in my collection but there's something so flattering about a light pink on my complexion; it gives a healthy fresh-faced look that I love.


The deal of the day included a full-sized Ultimate Ozone Multipurpose Primer Pencil ($18usd for 0.10oz). I have the Ozone 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil and that one works wonders at prolonging the wear of my lipstick. In addition to using it as a lip primer, you could also use it to fill in fine lines, hide blemishes and correct mistakes. As I don't have fine lines *knocks on wood* I'm curious to see how it would hide blemishes and see what kind of mistakes it can fix.  

I've had my eye on Bordello ($19usd for 0.05oz/1.5g)since I saw it in the Urban Spectrum Palette last year. So of course, I had to pick this one up as my freebie. It's described as a pale mauve with gold micro glitter. I didn't notice any glitters in the shadow but I was expecting a pinker shadow due to the palette from last year. But I actually like this shade because I love a good mauve. 

My other freebie was the Razor Sharp Water-Resistant Longwear Eyeliner in Fireball ($22usd for 0.07oz). It's described as a peach with pink shift. I love that Urban Decay makes various products in the same color for those who really love a particular shade. This one is a super pigmented liner so I can't wait to put this to use.

urban decay razor sharp water-resistant longwear eyeliner in fireball, vice lipstick in naked, eyeshadow in bordello review and swatches

So for $17usd plus taxes, I got a full-sized eyeshadow and a full-sized primer pencil along with two sample liners -- a pretty good deal if I do say so myself! Though this may be too late for those who have already had their birthdays, make sure you sign up for a Beauty Junkie account on Urban Decay so you don't miss it next year!

Have you tried the Vice Lipsticks? 
What shades do you recommend/want to try?


XOXO,

Cindy ♥

No comments