Beauty Round-Up

Cruelty-Free

FOTD

REVIEW | Boots Stay Perfect Shade & Define

Boots Stay Perfect Shade & Define cool mink, glistening ray, velvet ruffle review swatches
When it comes to makeup, I like things to be as easy and clean as possible. I dislike washing my brushes because it takes too long for the mto dry before I can use them again but I love playing with eyeshadows T_T. That's where these babies come in! The Boots N7 Stay Perfect Shade and Define Crayons are soft, creamy and long wearing. They glide on my lids easily for an all over wash of color or a precise line to enhance my lashline.

 {THE BREAKDOWN}


As I mentioned before, they are one of the easiest eyeshadow pencils I've used. With just the lightest touch, I get a lot of color payoff. They aren't as creamy as the L'Oreal Infallible Eye Crayons but I think that Boots is better since it doesn't crease. I can wear this without primer or eyeshadow over the top yet still get great wear, about 10 hours without creasing or fading. Blending them out is a breeze with my fingers but once they set, they won't budge. The pointed tip makes it easy to get a precise line. For those of you worried about the tip dulling, don't fret. The end of the pencil features a sharpener. The swivel is smooth and easy to maneuver with one hand. Matching the cap and end to the color of the product inside is very handy when you have a bunch of pencils like I do. It does say to not use in the inner eye area--oops! They contain 0.05oz/1.4g and costs £8.00 or $9.99usd ($199.80usd per oz). 

{THE SWATCH}

Boots Stay Perfect Shade & Define cool mink, glistening ray, velvet ruffle review swatches
They come in 8 shades. I picked up 3. Glistening Ray is a sparkly golden champagne color. Out of the 3 I picked, this one has the most shimmer. Cool Mink is a pearly pinky taupe. I love this all over my lids for an easy defined eye. It is a bit too cool toned for my skin tone so I like to wear a warmer brown in the crease to balance it out. Velvet Truffle looked more brown online but is a matte dark olive green.  

{THE LOOK}

Boots Stay Perfect Shade & Define cool mink, glistening ray, velvet ruffle review swatches
LID // Cool Mink
INNER CORNER // Glistening Ray
LINER // Velvet Truffle
MASCARA // Dior Iconic Overcurl Mascara
BLUSH// Bourjois Creme Blush in 04 Sweet Cherry

{THE BOTTOM LINE}

I highly recommend these pencils! I love swivel pencils as much as the next person but the issue of a dulling tip and for sanitation purposes caused such internal dilemma. Lucky for me, I get the best of both worlds! The colors are pigmented and last a long time, even on my oily lids. The price is a bit higher than other pencils but I'll gladly fork over my money as the products are top notch AND they are cruelty free

{WHERE TO BUY}

Boots N7 Stay Perfect Shade and Define || beauty.com | boots | target | walgreens


XOXO,

MWAH ♥





No comments